Re: The delusional liar Roy Schestowitz

____/ Sneaky Weasel on Friday 16 Sep 2011 04:22 : \____

> On 09/15/2011 04:15 PM, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>> ____/ Sneaky Weasel on Thursday 15 Sep 2011 21:58 : \____

>>> LOL!  Poor Apple morons.
>>
>> The remarks I make about Jobs are intended to just make them flippant..
>> and it works. They don't like being provoked or having a leg pulled.
>> They would take a joke out of context to just portray the other side
>> as immoral.
>>
>> I'm surprised they didn't interpret the above as me making fun of cancer.
>
> You make jokes proving you have a good sense of humor.  Do these
> anti-choice trolling morons have no such sense? They lack sense in every
> other way so I bet they do. Jobs is not a god and you can poke fun at
> him all you want.  We all get sick and we all die. Life is life folks.
> Live and let die.
>
>> Got to love how one interpret Stallman's defence of free speech as
>> /promoting/ paedophilia.
>
> What the hell? I missed that piece of idiocy. Got Link?

I'd rather not feed the trolls or spend time finding links to things they say. The
stalker entered 3 out of 4 of my IRC channels 2 days ago (in one of them he
got banned by the ops) and he already trolls those too, just like in COLA.

That troll is already delivering his own punishment. He lost his life to
a trolling obsession.

The troll just wants one thing: attention. He provokes, links to his
own site, and basically tries to leech off Techrights' high traffic (average
of a quarter of a million hits per day). I bet the troll gets no attention
in real life, so he trolls online forums to make up for it. The same goes
for the libellous troll, who defames people for attention.

The last thing you want to do is shift the discussion to people (trolls)
rather than Linux (issues). They would love to make it all about
themselves. It's what they troll for.