>From: Harvey Tobkes
To: Roy Schestowitz
Cc: Scott B. Tobkes
Sent: Sunday, September 12, 2004 3:38 PM
Subject: Briticisms

Scott and I are both very fond of Michael Caine and his skill as an actor.

Scott copied, Last Orders, a little known movie starring Michael Caine and
some other fine British actors. In the movie there were some Briticisms
(slang words we do not use in this country). Would you please send me the
translation of the following? Please send a copy of your Reply to Scott as
well. chirodoc1@prodigy.net

Bangers

Punters

Bollocks