Re: [wp-hackers] WordPress Forums on UseNet? [signed]

I wasn't trying to point out anyone in particular, as many people do
it, especially on some higher traffic mailing lists. I apologize if
you think I was ragging on anyone in particular, as I don't mind on
such a low traffic list, its easy to figure out where posts belong

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 23:34:08 -0500, Ryan Duff [c] <ryan@ryanduff.net> wrote:
> Robert Deaton wrote:
>
> > Gmail handles threads pretty well too, except when people do
> > things like Re: and [signed]
>
> Why do I feel all eyes looking at me right now? Excuse me for encrypting my
> email, it does that automatically. Would you prefer I turn it off?
>
> Ryan Duff
> http://ryanduff.net
> AIM: ryancduff
> irc.freenode.net #wordpress, #wp-docs
>
> --
> From: ryan@ryanduff.net signed email body (285 characters)
> Date: on 24 January 2005 at 04:33:42 GMT
> To:   hackers@wordpress.org
> : Ciphire has secured this email against identity theft.
> : Free download at www.ciphire.com. The garbled lines
> : below are the sender's verifiable digital signature.

--Robert Deaton
http://anothersadsong.com