RE: [wp-hackers] WordPress Forums on UseNet? [signed]

Robert Deaton wrote:

> Gmail handles threads pretty well too, except when people do
> things like Re: and [signed]

Why do I feel all eyes looking at me right now? Excuse me for encrypting my
email, it does that automatically. Would you prefer I turn it off?

Ryan Duff
http://ryanduff.net
AIM: ryancduff
irc.freenode.net #wordpress, #wp-docs

--
Date: on 24 January 2005 at 04:33:42 GMT
To:   hackers@wordpress.org
: Ciphire has secured this email against identity theft.
: Free download at www.ciphire.com. The garbled lines
: below are the sender's verifiable digital signature.