Re: Debug

  • To: "#BEKTI HARSONO#" <bektiharsono@pmail.ntu.edu.sg>
  • Subject: Re: Debug
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <roy@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 03:34:59 +0000
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 03:35:37 +0000

On Monday 24 January 2005 03:11, you wrote:
> Dear Roy,
>
> First of all, I'm sorry just replying your email by today, got busy with
> other subjects. Thanks a lot for your advice.
> I have been successful to restore the user input.
>
> However, I have some problem when I cascade the GUI. I mean when I am
> applying the same method to retrieve last input by the user, in the GUI
> that run from the main GUI, it always restores back to the default value,
> which is zero.
> However, there is no problem with the main gui (GUI1). It could restore
> last user input.
> Please take a look the attachment that I send to you with this email. Could
> you advice me what's wrong with my program?
> This is very simple model that I send you because my actual model is far
> more complex from this, but basically the same method as this simplified
> model.
> I hope you may spend a bit of your time to review my program. Thank you
> very much
> Best Regards, Bekti

The attachment is named winmail.dat. How can it be handled? Also, I hope the
example is simple enough to follow. People tend to think their own program is
easily understood by others when in fact some prior knowledge is required.

- --
Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com/