Re: Debug

  • To: "#BEKTI HARSONO#" <bektiharsono@pmail.ntu.edu.sg>
  • Subject: Re: Debug
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <roy@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 03:50:45 +0000
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 03:51:24 +0000

On Monday 24 January 2005 03:42, you wrote:
> Really? I thought I sent .zip file
>
> Anyway, please ignore it if it is, you found, not simple to be understood
> by other. If you do have some of free time to review it, I really need your
> assistance. If not then thank you very much. I will try and try again :)
>
> Best Regards, Bekti

Hi,

I can have a look, but I am just careful not to promise anything since I don't
know how complex the example will be. If you don't hear back from me soon,
assume that I lost myself in the midst of your code. I'll try anyway.

Roy

- --
Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com/