Re: [wp-hackers] Re: WordPress Forums on UseNet? [signed]

Quoting Axel Kollmorgen <axel@kollmorgen.net>:

> Ryan Duff [c] wrote:
> > Why do I feel all eyes looking at me right now? Excuse me for encrypting my
> > email, it does that automatically. Would you prefer I turn it off?
>
> i think you don't /encrypt/, but digitally /sign/ your email. which i
> think is just perfect, and everyone should do so (i sign all my personal
> email), because so we can be sure that you are Ryan indeed.

I'm aware that it's sliding well OT, but I absolutely agree with Axel and I sign
all my messages with PGP. Until some real fraud outbreaks (I have seen a few),
people will just not realise the importance of keys. If my supervisor's
secretary minds the redundant characters that are meaningless in Outlook, then
I just don't give a damn.

Likewise, if your mail system fails to handle subject lines with a [signed]
postfix, blame your system, not the mailer.

Just my 2 cents... I am not being critical in any way...

Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com