[wp-hackers] WordPress Outlook

Now that version 1.5 is out, I would like to ask people who are involved in
development:

o What significant WP features do you foresee years down the line? Any prospects
for complete content management of sites?
o Where do the developers see themselves moving in the future? Is there a chance
that active development may stop? That's a weakness/notoriety of free software.

I know this is more a political question than technical, but I think it concerns
everyone. Many of us integrate our lives with the blogging system.

Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com