RE: Need help about GUI (Beginner)

  • To: "#BEKTI HARSONO#" <bektiharsono@pmail.ntu.edu.sg>
  • Subject: RE: Need help about GUI (Beginner)
  • From: "Roy Schestowitz" <r@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 15:27:53 +0000
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 15:28:03 +0000
Hi Bekti,

You will need to find out if a (callback) function is called when you
double-click a block. If not, then there is nothing you can do. If such
a function does exist, include under its body something like 'mygui;'
which will call the GUI that you created.

> Hi Roy,
>
> Thanks for the advice. It works.
>
> However, I got stuck running GUI by double clicking the block
diagram(or rather block subsystem).

> Do you have any idea how to do it : Double click the block of the
simulink, then it pops the GUI.