Re: [wp-hackers] shell script for WP download/installation (+ stuff)

Something tells me it's unlikely that a script as such exists for WP 1.5. If you
can set up such a thing up and customise it sufficiently, I am sure thousands
will use it.

It would be nice if there was a script which arranges permalinks, creates
maintenance tasks like back-up, and checks validity every night and outputs
everything to a log file.

Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com

Quoting Carthik Sharma <carthik@gmail.com>:

Dreamhost, and now weblogs.us seem to have an automated installer. I
would suggest you go ahead and write your own anyways, since you might
have requirements they don't, and it might be easier to write it than
to wait for them to send you theirs (if they will).

It's kind of you to share what you have!

Carthik.