Re: [css-d] Firefox Renders What it Shouldn't

Quoting Jon Prindiville <jon.prindiville@gmail.com>:

Roy Schestowitz <r@schestowitz.com> wrote:
If it is a platform-related thing, then I guess I can live
with that.

Haven't looked at your site, but I find that most links seem to jump around a little (in FF under Debian) when they interact with the mouse. Opera doesn't do it, so it must be something about how FF is rendering pages in X. I wouldn't be worried about it,

Jon

I know what you are talking about. I sometimes have image fractions moving a few
pixels in all directions. This one is a bit unusual though (and quite
ungraceful). My only solace is that most people will not see that oddity.

Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com