Re: [wp-testers] Testing 'Live' Nightly Builds

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
I fully understand your point and I accept it. Just remember that not everyone
uses SVN and not everyone tests WordPress on localhost.

Availability of SVN is not necessary for doing testing locally or on remote servers. Using only the current nightly and referencing Trac should provide plenty of capability for testers who can't use SVN directly.

If more capability than what that provides is needed, then I recommend stepping up to the appropriate tools.

Owen