Re: quotes in the lyx

Hi Roy,

Thank you for your advice, and I checked the setting, finding
everything is just like you said, in double quote mode. I did some
tests, and find out the cause of my trouble:

if the " follows a character tightly, i.e. no space, it is a
right-quote automatically. So if i want to get a left-quote, i have to
type the " symbol at the beginning of the line or, after a space in
side the paragraph.

So I think problem solved, thank you very much. :)

--
Leon Chen,
Imperial College, London

MSN: shineofleo@xxxxxxxxxxx