Re: [wp-hackers] Patch to allow nested comments

more suitable. And nested comments should probably not be there by
default... as it's easier to harness extra complexity, as opposed to
stripping it.

Best wishes,

Roy

Good call. I agree nested comments should be left up to a plugin. If the comments table already has a parent ID, then maybe the devs have something up their sleeves, or they put it in there "just in case". Either way, I'd prefer that WP was minimalist, and left more advanced things up to plugins.

- Sean
--
http://www.headzoo.com
http://www.480x.com