Re: [wp-hackers] Blogs Occasionally Show Up Without CSS

I tested this in IE 6 as well as Firefox 1.5 And more recently 2.0. The problem seemed to go away for a while after the firefox upgrade, but is now back... similarly with a connection reset that I don't think is related to this problem.

Nigel

Computer Guru wrote:
I had the same problem here:
http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/wp-hackers/2006-November/009440.html

I thought it was associated with the way the URI was being called, then I
came to the conclusion it was a browser glitch (Opera). Then it went away.