Re: Link from plot data points

I found out what was happening, but the news is not good. It turns out that
axes must be void in order for a callback to be valid. Since I place images
in my several axes, I can never get MouseDownFcn to be called. It does work,
however, if I don't draw over the axes, but then what is the point? I was
hoping to make images in the GUI pseudo-hyperlinks using callbacks. Is there
a way to overcome this?

Thanks in advance

Roy