Re: Indexing Hard-drive(s) and Searching It(Them)

Never mind. Problem solved. XP has an option for indexing while idle. I just
wonder if it creates a full-text index and how sophisticated search really
is. Do more powerful alternatives exist?

Roy

"Roy S Schestowitz" <sch-at-danielsorogon-dot-com@use-address-before-at.com>
wrote in message news:c6l879$26md$1@godfrey.mcc.ac.uk...
> Does anybody know a piece of software that will scan my hard-drive for
ASCII