Re: Palm M130

Shaggz wrote:

> I basicaly need anything to help me keep a little more organised. Any
> sort of DataBase that will help with my hours.

Are you using DateBook? Do you need anything beyond that?

> I have a photometric
> calculator on it.
> There is a pc based program that wil do  quite a few things as far as
> it goes, DMX tables, pipe wieghts etc.

I would try a quick search on sites like PalmGear and freewarepalm.com.
There might be something of this nature.

> Ultimatly some quick email solutions might be good, as far as the
> wireless goes, thats why the 802.11 woulkd be nice.

You can use Palm Mail to write mail which then gets sent when you
synchronise. I think 802.11 would be more expensive than your M130.

> I had read that the SD cards tended to eat batteries, is that true ?

I never heard that before. I think it depends on the functionality of the
card. If you use a back-up card, for instance, then it should consume
little or no power unless you operate on data that's on it. Backlight and
music are the real power drainers.

--
Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com