Re: Figure icon on window title bar

Peter German wrote:

> How can I change the icon on the title bar of Matlab figure windows
> (in MS Windows OS)? I need to put my own icon on the figure title
> bar.

I am pretty sure that you will not find something like that on MATLAB
Central. I know many of the GUI functions out there and none of them is
what you look for.

> I'd also like to be able to remove the minimize and maximize system
> buttons on the title bar, if that's possible.

You can set your window to be of fixed size, i.e. not resizable. I think
there is such a property somewhere around:

http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/techdoc/infotool/hgprop/figure_frame.html

--
Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com