Re: frames? hate them or not?

In alt.html  Spartanicus said:

>>I thought it was supposed to be a good habit to set background colors.
>>That's all.

> The mantra is, if you set one color, set them all.

i agree with that mantra (except i would use more swearing)

> Not specifying a background colour is fine provided that you're not
> specifying any other (foreground, link colours etc).

common sense. you don't know what colors the visitor uses so conflicts
are easily possible. all it takes is someone simply changing the default
theme/skin for their GUI. it may or may not change the colors you expect
to be the same as yours, you just don't know.

l   i   t   t   l   e      v   o   i   c   e   s