Re: God=G_uv ..An Historical Colloquy

Mani Deli wrote:

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 14:12:41 GMT, gh moderator r-spog
<nospam@nospam.com> wrote:

There
is only a physical description of the Moon.  Same is true
of God...

But the description of the moon is based on evidence and gods are
based on fantasy whatever the definitions.

there is no such thing as a "defintion of God"
there is only a "physical description" of God.

Based on theology which is fantasy because we can't study gods.

Kam: As you've seen, George doesn't wish to respond to such thought. When told that God isn't accessible to sense experience, George simply reiterates that he's studied "God" and come up with a "physical description" of him.

Historically this physical description was obtained by
observations of human behavor.

--not evidence.

Kam: That's right - physical descriptions obtained through observing human behaviour is not description of God, obtained through observing God. Since we cannot observe God, and run testes on him, he is not the proper focus of a scientific analysis.

SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD WEBSITE

Pure bullshit!

God is the mature man's Santa Claus.

Kam: lol