Re: Proof?

Saville wrote:

> Correct me if I am wrong, but it seems to be accepted,
> that, we cannot prove that God exists!
>
> If this is the case, then how can we prove
>
> that God dose 'not' exist?

You can prove neither. The assumption should then be that God does not
exist.

If I told you that the core of Neptune was made purely of uranium, would I
be able to prove it? No. Would I be able to disprove it? No. Does that
imply that Neptune has uranium in its core? Of course not. We do not know,
but it is highly unlikely.

With regards to God's existence, the only difference is that there's a
'pre-historic' precedence. People who were 'wise' enough to invent the
wheel also contended that God  exists.

--
Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com