Schestowitz.com Home

Digitizer Problems

  • Subject: Digitizer Problems
  • From: "Roy Schestowitz" <r@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 12:06:06 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.sys.palmtops
I am struggling to get my digitiser to become sane again. Every time I go to
Preferences->Digitiser, the number of times I have to tap the centre of the
X seems to increase. This seems to take nearly half an hour (!!) to complete
at present. As I get impatient, my taps become less precise and the offsets
I try to annul only get worse and worse. What is going on?!?!

Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com/