Schestowitz.com Home

Re: Fatal Alert on Send

TheP|nkPanthe|2 wrote:

> I've got a T3, and any time I try to 'send' anything, in any program,
> actualy, any time I just hit the send menu item I get:
>
> Fatal Alert
> Preferences.c,Line:271
> Pref DB Open Error
>
> Anyone familiar with this? It happens where you would normaly get the
> send via menu, ie, IR, BT, VersaMail, and what-have-you...
>
> TIA

I heard about "Preferences.c,Line:271" before. Many people come to my site
from after looking for that string on Google. Whether they find a solution,
I don't know, but it seems many people get the same error. Perthaps you can
find the entire UseNet  thread by following the numbers.

http://schestowitz.com/UseNet/2004/MCC/msg00042.html

--
Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com