Schestowitz.com Home

Re: Fatal Alert on Send

If only it were that easy.
I've been struggling with this for about 2 months, and I've done dozens of soft resets in that time.
Thanks for the try though.

Jim Anderson wrote:
On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 00:44:20 GMT, TheP|nkPanthe|2 had this to say...

I've got a T3, and any time I try to 'send' anything, in any program,
actualy, any time I just hit the send menu item I get:

Fatal Alert
Preferences.c,Line:271
Pref DB Open Error

Anyone familiar with this? It happens where you would normaly get the
send via menu, ie, IR, BT, VersaMail, and what-have-you...

TIA

The Pref database did not get it's 'open' flag cleared. A soft reset will fix this till the next time.