Re: Palm Rants

Guy Bannis wrote:

> In article <d34nk7$1nvu$1@godfrey.mcc.ac.uk>, Roy Schestowitz
> <newsgroups@schestowitz.com> wrote:
>
>> I am a loyal Palm user, but some things I just cannot understand.
>
> What model are you using and what version of the Palm OS?

Tungsten T with OS5.

> What writing apps are you talking about?

The built-in apps such as Memopad and Tasks. Third-party software solves
some issues, but it's not a real solution. I am surprised that some flaws
remained ever since I got my M130. The clipboard one is by far the most
annoying and I am not the only one who complains.

Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com