Re: Advice please htm or html file names

  • Subject: Re: Advice please htm or html file names
  • From: "Ian Harris" <websolutions@NOSPAMclara.co.uk>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 10:20:11 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
Hi Roy
Please forgive me for the bad explaination I am new at this,
I ahve taken you advice and put all the file names back to .htm
so that when they click on a page found by the search engine,they go to the
page and not to a 404 error because I changed the file extension to html.

Many thanks
Ian
d4vfjq$1o36$1@godfrey.mcc.ac.uk">news:d4vfjq$1o36$1@godfrey.mcc.ac.uk...