Re: Soft Drop Your Palm

  • Subject: Re: Soft Drop Your Palm
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 12:05:26 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.sys.palmtops.pilot
PaddyG wrote:

>> Soft landing are very common and cannot be avoided no matter how hard I
>> try.
>
> You could try dropping it from higher onto something harder. :-)

*LOL*

I should have phrased it "Soft landing(S) are common and as much as I
promise myself never to drop the Palm again, it keeps happening time after
time."

When a Palm is brand new (like with most other gadgets) I am always very
careful with it, leaving it in the case. Later it begins to fall in places
like work and the gym. After a year it ends up being tossed from place to
place because it's easier and more energy/cost-efficient (provided that I
recently HotSync'd). Eventually it dies or handed in to someone else.