Re: Embeded System For Palm ?

  • Subject: Re: Embeded System For Palm ?
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 03:24:34 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.sys.palmtops
Penguin_X wrote:

> I'm looking for a Unix-Like system for Palm. Is there a emebeded-Linux
> or something like that that could works on my CLié Peg SJ-22 ?
> Currently, it runs Palm OS 4.1.
>
> Thank !

I think you ought to look at:

http://tuxmobil.org/pda_linux.html

Somebody posted this URL to my site a few days ago. It seems to provide the
information that you are after. However, I can't identify your CLié model
in the list:

http://tuxmobil.org/pda_survey_sony.html

I hope it is still worthwhile...

Roy S. Schestowitz