Re: Ads Affiliate Programs

  • Subject: Re: Ads Affiliate Programs
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 08:07:38 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
cordial_camaraderie wrote:

> Hello Roy,
>
> I have been reading your post from many days, and u r among the best in
> this group.

*smile* Thank you for the compliment, but there are many talented
individuals in this group, some of whom just don't find much time to post.

> I need a suggestion abt affiliate marketing. I want to target a
> affiliate product so from where i should start..
>
> I am just new in this field and i want some other source of income and
> i think this will be a good way....What do u think ?

Someone whom I know posted a recommendation for AdBrite <
http://adbrite.com/ > earlier today. He has good credentials (several PR7
sites) and has been sticking with Google AdSense for quite some time. He
did not rule out AdSense altogether. What is the theme of your site? Is it
narrow or broad in scope? Is it lightweight by principle (i.e. avoids heavy
graphics/Flash)?

> thank you

Hope it helps,

Roy S. Schestowitz