Re: To Users of Google Groups

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

...moreover, your message will less likely be killfiled (some people already
do this to messages originating in Google Groups). I have no problem with
Google Groups, but it encourages messages that will rarely get replied to,
sometimes even displayed.

"if you use google groups, you'll be killfiled" "if you don't use your real name, you'll be killfiled" "if you use OE, you'll be killfiled"

Ihat's all urban legends, oft-repeated but nonsense nonetheless.

I mean, there might be two or three morons in the usenet world who really do that, but it is not a measurable percentage.

--
Gregor's Motorradreisen:
http://hothaus.de/greg-tour/