Re: forbidden google

On Saturday 20 August 2005 09:52, Total Brain Delete wrote:

> I have been using google ever since it apeared as a search engine. It has
> also been my homepage ever since. Suddenly this morning I connected to
> internet, and my homepage displayed the following message:

> Forbidden
> Your client does not have permission to get URL / from this server.
>
> Please see Google's Terms of Service posted at

See the message from yesterday, subject line "google - forbidden!?"

Perhaps it's no coincidence, but an accident. However, I now notice that
both of you (Total Brain Delete and wb-webmaster) are posting under the
organisation header CARNet, CROATIA. Is is possible that Google fail to
serve a particular IP address range? Maybe they denied it?

Roy S. Schestowitz        "Life is too short to proofread"
http://Schestowitz.com