Re: Rotating Links

___/ On Wednesday 24 August 2005 21:24, [Big Bill] wrote : \___

> On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 18:41:29 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
> <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>__/ On Wednesday 24 August 2005 18:30, [Big Bill] wrote : \__

>>> Rotating links? I'm not familiar with the term.
>>>
>>> BB
>>
>>Matt < http://photomatt.net/ > uses them (see timely dozen) and he doesn't
>>appear to be penalised.
>>
>>Roy
>
> So they're different every now and then, getting switched for another
> bunch? For why?

It looks neat as a PHP script and it serves a PR8 link to different sites at
different times without resulting in too much clutter on the front page.
The pool of links is under "Portal".

Roy S. Schestowitz        "This sig seemed like a good idea at the time..."
http://Schestowitz.com