Re: <title>Good for SEO?</title>

___/ On Thursday 25 August 2005 16:39, [Davémon] wrote : \___

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Example #4: (Rare spelling -- look at letters carefully)
>>
>> Bad title for PR5 site: Google Criticise Microsoft
>>
>> better title: Google Criticize Microsoft
>
> Unless you're audience is English, in which case #2 makes you look like
> a poodle.

The body of the page compensates for that or corrects it. It is only the
title where I am careful about using English English. Apart from that, no
Z(ee) supersedes the 'S'. For very competitive SERP's, English spelling
might be a powerful way of standing out, as discussed in "Typo SERP's - Any
Potential?".

Roy S. Schestowitz        Y |-(1^2)|^(1/2)+1 K
http://Schestowitz.com