Re: OT: erasing an SD card

__/ On Sunday 28 August 2005 14:22, [G;] wrote : \__

The basic instructions are in the knowledge base < http://tinyurl.com/dvrf4
>, but I suggest you ask this question in the Palm newsgroups, the most
active among them being:

comp.sys.palmtops.pilot (Message copied to that NG)

I am sure somebody in that forum had a similar problem and can point you in
the right direction. I fail to see how you can get tangled with an
'unformattable' card.

Hope it helps,

Roy S. Schestowitz        "Pentiums melt in your PC, not in your hand"
http://Schestowitz.com