Re: Firefox--More Web Design Extensions

  • Subject: Re: Firefox--More Web Design Extensions
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 23:47:47 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.html
__/ On Monday 29 August 2005 01:22, ["WD10" <.>] wrote : \__

> I'm adding more content to my Firefox & Web Design Tips pages.

Good! It will make a good point to refer people to, especially these who
still design and test using IE. I'll blog about it shortly.

> I listed 4 more Firefox extensions useful for web design besides the Web
> Developer Toolbar.  I think they are useful to anyone who is learning
> HTML. I'm going to add more pages about using Firefox for web design when
> I have more time...

I didn't know about two of them.

I recommend subscribing to:

https://addons.update.mozilla.org/rss/?application=firefox&type=E&list=newest

> http://tips.webdesign10.com/web-design-extensions.htm
>
> Let me know what you think or if you know of some other good ways to use
> Firefox for web design.  Are there any features I missed with those
> extensions?

Live HTTP Headers < http://livehttpheaders.mozdev.org/ >? Or is that at the
verge of site administration? Web programmers might find it valuable.

Roy S. Schestowitz        Useless fact: 21978 x 4 = 21978 backwards
http://Schestowitz.com