Re: Installing & Reading txt & pdb files

__/ On Monday 29 August 2005 00:57, [Norm] wrote : \__

> I have a treo 650 and am using Ereader 2.6.1 and DocstoGo 7.006. I have
> several pdb and text files that I want to read with either one of these
> applications. How can I read the pbd and text files on my Treo?

A similar question was asked recently

http://message-id.net/<11f8557eujo6g17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

<snippet>

Ditto ... I use ISilo and ISiloX and think they are the best, easy to use
and worth the cash.

</snippet>

Hope it helps,

Roy S. Schestowitz        "Life is too short to proofread"
http://Schestowitz.com