Re: Greenhouse Fallacies

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
Better be cautious making even more babies. Our world is shrinking as the
water level goes higher. Think what you will, but some are still living in
a state of denial.

uh, what?

And be careful saying 'denial' - you could find yourself in denial. That is what I am suggesting now - you deny that science really disproves the radical claims of wacky environmentalists that quickly cry how the sky is falling (or the earth is warming) when, in fact, it's solar output that is the primary cause (not cars nor CFC's nor U.S. use of fossil fuels nor any other thing that mankind could possibly do) but an increase (I posted links for this a while back) in solar output that's proportional to observed temperatures.