Re: You now have to pay to get your website on search engines?

__/ [Els] on Tuesday 30 August 2005 08:49 \__

> Big Bill wrote:

>>>Of the 32 posts I made here, the first one was July the 2nd of this
>>>year :-)
>>
>> You have to work hard to get Roy's attention, maybe...
>
> Not in alt.html <g>

*LOL* I must have noticed Els posting in this group too, but I sometimes
forget which group I'm in, especially with the Palm-related ones. I think
there must be 6 of them, all discussing and covering more or less the same
scope. The group hierarchy on the tree makes it even more confusing, which
shows that UseNet wasn't -- shall we say -- 'planned' properly... not to
mention the World wide Web.... dot xxx... gimme a break!