Re: SEO Story

__/ [T.J.] on Tuesday 30 August 2005 19:44 \__

>>I have just written a certain 'something' about a certain 'someone' from
>> this group (hint: URL gives a good clue).
>>
>> http://schestowitz.com/Weblog/archives/2005/08/30/black-hat-seo/
>>
>> Roy
>
> Nice wiki page your linking to.

You got me worried for a second, thinking that someone may have edited the
Wiki or something of that sort. The Wikis are tightly moderated when it
comes to outgoing links, but not when it comes with content. It might take
a while to 'trap' such misuses. That's why linking to small Wikis is a bit
of a gamble...