Re: New Art Forum!

  • Subject: Re: New Art Forum!
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 04:27:39 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.graphics.apps.gimp
__/ [Jim Sabatke] on Wednesday 31 August 2005 00:32 \__

> memo101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> I would like to personally invite all GIMP users to my new art community,
>> Artistic Detail! We are growing fast, family friendly and in need of
>> good artists like yourself. Please stop by for a visit! Thanks
>>
>> http://www.artisticdetail.com/forum
>
> It's well worth registering to check it out.  You have a very nice, well
> laid out forum.  kudos!!!!
>
> Jim

I second that. It seems like a nice community; only a bit of a shame that
registration is mandatory. I personally favour sites with plenty of
pictures because words do not speak equally effectively, especially when
art is discussed.

Best of luck,