Re: Seeing thumbnails in Konqueror.

__/ [Doug Laidlaw] on Sunday 11 December 2005 22:32 \__

> In Konqueror's "View" menu, I have preview for images enabled, but I see an
> icon only.  I can see thumbnails in Nautilus.
>
> Does this have anything to do with  "Enable Preview" when images are
> created?
>
> Doug.

Try changing the View Mode. It is the first entry under View in my version
of  KDE.  Certain types of view will not show thumbnails because they  are
not intended to. Are you getting thumbnails for text and PDF files for ex-
ample? Also, what protocol are you trying to get thumbnails over?

Settings  -> Configure Konqueror -> Check all under "Previews" to  confirm
all are checked.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Free the mind, the source will follow"
  6:45am  up 1 day 13:53,  16 users,  load average: 0.25, 0.37, 0.48