Re: PR update?

__/ [T.J.] on Thursday 22 December 2005 01:10 \__

> Just noticed a change in PR on a couple of sites.
> Anyone else noticing anything, or is it just my toolbar
> playing up?

4 sites and no change, not even at deeper levels... would they truly pull
that card out just before Xmas? I doubt it, unless they cannot control the
algorithm's cycle.

"...I tried to impress on folks at Google that to the extent possible, you
don?t want to make major shake-ups to the index during the holiday shopping
season..."

  http://www.mattcutts.com/blog/the-little-301-that-could/