Re: COLA ruined my Google

__/ [John Bailo] on Thursday 22 December 2005 15:50 \__

http://www.google.com/search?q=john+bailo&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

> Oh well -- I guess it's the price of being part of this august body.

You're  not alone in this. I spotted you last week on Google Groups. Check
out Kohlmann and Ballard if it makes you feel any better. Some big content
spammer called, whosename is Dave Law, mucked my own name because I criti-
cised him a few weeks back. Thanks to his remarks, my name is tainted too.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Gas, brake, honk! Honk, honk, punch! Gas, gas!
  4:15pm  up 11 days 23:26,  7 users,  load average: 0.14, 0.26, 0.35