Re: Bored with my palm

  • Subject: Re: Bored with my palm
  • From: "Penster" <xxx@xxx.com>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 17:28:14 GMT
  • Newsgroups: alt.comp.sys.palmtops.pilot
I am watching recorded TV on my Tungsten T3. I record it off a video card in
my PC convert it to divx format and watch it using MMplayer. You can also
convert movies. I can fit nearly 8 hours of video on a 1Gb SD card at very
decent quality. Revolutionised my life at the gym, on a train, plane etc. I
am always surprised that it is never mentioned on the Palm newsgroups.
Mick
"Veritech" <avis.dalrymple@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Got a Sony TJ-35.(200Mhz, 32MB 320x320) Had it for almost a year now.
Sadly