Re: problems running command line gimp in Windows

That's interesting. Indeed MSYS works fine. Weird.

I don't imagine you have any clue how to pass commands to msys from a
php script running on a local machine? I know that question is a long
shot, but that's my current problem. I can't even find a single file
that msys is running (currently it's launched by a batch file). It's
like I have to start the whole program to get the bash. Which is fine,
but not for shell scripting. Hmm.