Re: GUI and timer

  • Subject: Re: GUI and timer
  • From: MKA <mkabdelhamid@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 19:03:50 -0500
  • Newsgroups: comp.soft-sys.matlab
Thanks Roy and Darko,

I hope your comments to my question would help others too.

MKA

Solution is very simple - from matlab command line just start 'GUIDE
<myapp>' and right click on blank area -> GUI options ->
command line accessibility -> & set other (use settings ...). Then

launch object browser and double-click on figure (now you have
figure's properties). Last, find 'HandleVisibility' and set it to
'On' ! Do that for axes also, and you have all things done.

Bye,
Darko