Re: Palm got new logo ah?

  • Subject: Re: Palm got new logo ah?
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 15:23:37 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.sys.palmtops.pilot
mike wrote:

> http://www.palm.com/sg/
>
> Orange is the new blue or was it silver?

Dark blue with black was the old one. Palm was in white and the background
tended to be silver. I think the new logo is poorer, not to mention a page
that impenetrable without Flash installed (I have a Flash blocker because
of ads and distracting graphics).

You do realise that's the homepage in Singapore, right?