Re: Palm got new logo ah?

  • Subject: Re: Palm got new logo ah?
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 04:41:17 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.sys.palmtops.pilot
Harold wrote:

> "David W. Poole, Jr." <STKR!@microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 15:23:37 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
>> <newsgroups@schestowitz.com> was understood to have stated the
>> following:

>>>Dark blue with black was the old one. Palm was in white and the
>>>background tended to be silver. I think the new logo is poorer, not to
>>>mention a page that impenetrable without Flash installed (I have a Flash
>>>blocker because of ads and distracting graphics).
>>
>> Is Palm *trying* to go out of business?
>>
>>>You do realise that's the homepage in Singapore, right?
>>>
>>>Roy
>>
> See http://hardware.silicon.com/pdas/0,39024643,39150387,00.htm

Oh, Gosh. It's no joke. It's internationalised. An orange PDA!! Just imagine
the look on people's faces...

Do we need to purchase an orange Palm 'purse' to match the PDA? Who is it
that gets paid tens of thousands of dollars to come up with logos? Are they
blind to the customers pool?

Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com