Re: Tungsten C out of stock

  • Subject: Re: Tungsten C out of stock
  • From: Jeffrey Kaplan <cspp@gordol.org>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 20:51:12 -0400
  • Newsgroups: comp.sys.palmtops.pilot
It is alleged that Roy Schestowitz claimed:

; ...Yet many people with a cellphone will be willing to 'upgrade' their
; cellphone and get a PDA at the same time. Two birds, one stone. Having said

I did just that almost two years ago.  I didn't add a PDA, I merged the
two.  At the time, I had a Motorola T-something phone and a Sony Clie
T615.

--
Jeffrey Kaplan                                         www.gordol.org
The from userid is killfiled             Send personal mail to gordol

"Great.  Doesn't anything come under warranty anymore?"  (Cmdr.
Ivanova, B5 "War Without End Pt. 2")